So long, farewell...

Special Day...Goodbye to Chewie... My little red car that could and did and was my first taste of freedom.  I will be forever grateful for this little sedan.  I hope the new owner enjoys her and enjoys the freedom that comes with a reliable vehicle. 


Our truck has had a good run - while Russ was heading out for a canoe trip this summer the transmission died and the truck has been parked ever since.  Time to send it off...I think we had 6 years out of a $1500 purchase.  Can\t complain about that.


Hello my new beautiful friend.  Please be kind to me. You have a lot to live up for as I've come out of 2 really great relationships and have super high expectations. So let's make some memories...

S

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas