Life Update

  • Can't believe we are almost at the halfway mark of Grade 7. Where does the time go?
  • Looking at getting Kia in some archery classes for the Spring, if you know of any great teachers, message me on Facebook or give me a call.
  • Everytime I think how the weather sucks for me, Roopert has it 10x worse because at least I get to use an indoor bathroom. He will often step outside, lift his leg, just as his body passes the door frame, do the deed, and then pop back in. Can't blame him, though it's going to mean a new backstair mat for the spring!
  • The drive...oh the drive. Actually it's not been bad. The car hasn't failed me yet, and the roads have been tolerable, some super icy patches but for the most part, as long as you don't need to brake or turn, you're golden.
  • Work is getting busy...YAY. I love me a busy work day. Struggling a bit in our very noisy and busy office of 4 women, but headphones help. Still on the laptop and can really feel my eyes fatiguing faster and faster every week. A new computer finally did arrived for me but it was a 64 bit baby, packed with developer software, that was a mis order. Ya, I probably don't need a $25,000 computer to do my job thanks. So the wait begins, again. Sigh.
  • The big guy starts a new job on Monday. He's exploring the Industrial side of construction. I tell you, us Workman's are doing everything differently in 2012. Geesh!

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas