The "ings"

Listening: P!nk and Bruno Mars are my music buddies these days. though I don't know if they would play nice together.
Drinking: Brazilian Lemonade. YUM.
Eating: All I want are Nutty Over Chocolate Cupcakes from Crave. For my birthday in a week or so, I'm ordering this cupcake flavor in a cake form. CAN'T WAIT!
Wearing: Yoga capri's and a t'shirt. God bless the maker/inventor/suppliers of yoga pants. You have my eternal gratitude for making what is basically jogging pants more publicly acceptable.
Wanting: To summer in California. For real. I know why the population of California is equal to the population of Canada. Perfect weather...like..all...the...time.
Needing: to do a house tidy in preparation for a family visit Canada Day weekend.
Thinking: of all the projects me and the kidlet want to tackle this summer.
Enjoying: Moments of blue sky and sunny goodness.
Completing: my art journal - only about 6 pages left and my goal was to finish the entire giant book by my birthday. looks like i'm going to get 'er done.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas