Flying: Day One

Hello (Hello) Hello (Hello), How are you today? FREEZING.

March has started on a good solid stride, regardless of the frigid temperatures, the car still started so life must continue, yes?

Sunday delivered a brand new calling in church and today our presidency met for the first time for what I can only describe as the most effective, on task, meeting I have every had the good fortune to attend. Yes, really. Super excited about what is in store and this great chance to serve with some amazing women.

I also woke up to the first day of March which previous posts have let you in on my desire to get my house tidied up - and I'm taking on the FlyLady zones. I'm so eager to get this house cleaned up (spring cleaning time) that I'm over eager and have to keep reminding myself to pace myself as I have an entire month to get it done. As soon as I finish this post I'm on it. That sounds unlikely when I type it like that, but really I will, Scouts honor.

In the cracks of the day I have my final week of M3 and lots of course material to watch and projects to complete. A trip to the library is in order and I must go grocery shopping as it's the first Tuesday of the month and discount day at most of the grocery stores. Busy busy goodness!

Thought for the day: We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action. ~Frank Tibolt

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas