Much love for Mucha

It's been very much an art week around here. How is that different than any other week you are probably wondering, but this week I got to go into Kia's school and teach an art class over 7 periods. I was thrilled with how great the kids responded to the class and how engaged they were with the project. It was a really great experience for me and made me love all the messy wonder that is art all the more.

I thought I'd share the image of my Mucha girl attached to the background. Doesn't quite blend the way I saw it in my head, so since this photo of the work, I've been adding some highlights and shading...blend blend blend is my motto today. I have no desire to get out of my PJ's and greet what looks like a very miserable winter day, so I'm hoarded up in the basement trying to find other pursuits to keep me busy.

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas