Christmas Nose Bleeder 2010

We went down to Southern Alberta to visit Russyl's parents and sisters. It was pretty much two solid days of eating. As always things tend to get rowdy when the cousins are around...warning...these photos flatter no one:
Some nice dental studies ahead:
Yes, they do have an older brother, who is clearly above such behavior.
Even if their Uncle Russ is not.
We enjoyed some quieter moments making art in the early afternoon. I had brought my watercolor crayons and a project to work on and convinced everyone to join in the fun.
I think everyone managed to do a couple pages.
Grandma and most of the kids were hard at it, even though I didn't pull my camera out to capture things when they were in full swing.
Enough to fill the fridge with our artwork, the highest form of praise.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas