Saturday Saturday

Russ shot out of bed like a firecracker this morning as he remembered he was to take part in yet another Woodbadge course. Will they ever end? At least this time he is a student again and not a trainer. So Kia and I are up to our own devices...again. She's been painting some wooden buildings and animals and I have been working on my second class of Fabulous Faces. I'm trying to do a portrait of Mary for Christmas. I really don't know what I'm doing but I'm learning so much every second and now have to figure out how to paint a scarf around her...only I don't have a clue as to how one does that. I figure I'll photograph Kia with a scarf draped around her and see what I come up with. Art is fun and DIFFICULT, but mostly fun. Don't know why I decided to paint teeth...what was I thinking? Her mouth should have been closed - so much simplier (well easier than this, anyway).

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas