Here and Now

Last night we worked on a few projects in the backyard. I noticed how beautiful the Evans Cherry Bush was looking and thought I'd better snap some pictures before the birds eat them all up and the rest find their way to my composter.





Yesterday afternoon was a productive time for me. I sat down at the sewing machine and made 7 zippy cases. 4 of them are full size pencil cases (lined of course using my favorite tutorial found here - with this tutorial for the zipper) 2 of them were little coin/lip balm size cases and one is the perfect size for a pair of sunglasses (used the book - make cute stuff for the smaller pouches). And yes, I only set out to make 1 pencil case. So if you need a pencil case...I'm your girl! This is what was left after Kia picked her favorite (owl print) bag.
And the best news of all...We caught a skunk the other night! Whoop whoop! I was so excited. Nothing last night though...boo. Hope you have a great long weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas