Letter to the Dog Groomer


Dear Dog Groomer,

Roopy smells like skunk, again. Third times the charm, eh? (Nervous laughter) You may have noticed he didn't want to get groomed today, the whimpering and clawing at me for dear life were strong indicators. On top of his nervousness at being there, and the smell, he also had a small case of the runs this morning. Um, but I'm sure that's all better now. Well, hopefully. Oh, and I hope you remember that I want to keep the little blonde tuft of hair at the end of his tail, and a mohawk would be pretty cool as well, but if you don't remember, I'll understand, because, I get the smell can be pretty mind blowing, and not in a good way.

Hopefully, we'll still be friends after the next few hours.

Your faithful customer,

That Skunky family with the Yorkie
(No, he didn't get sprayed again since the last time but oh how the smell lingers on)

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas