The weekend - Pop's Day

Russ and Kia spent Thursday to Saturday on a little canoe expedition from Stettler to Drumheller on the middle section of the Red Deer river. They say it was beyond beautiful. I wouldn't know. I was home missing them. :) Though I did have a fun girls night with healthy helpings of peach cobbler to nurse my loneliness with. The drover also helped.

Keeping our handmade tradition, Russ received a bird feeder made by Kia and an (almost finished) scout badge blanket from me with a woodworking magazine to encourage more projects made by Russ. We had a chocolate trifle, after a dinner of potato packets and grilled teriyaki pork loin with a garden salad. Oh and of course, Dad's rootbeer to drink. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas