Linky Love

  1. I love this fabric book cover at the Yards and Yards blog.
  2. I almost feel guilty for sharing this website...I really feel that artists need to be compensated for their skill. That being said, I like a deal as much as the next gal. Indiefixx is a free art site where you can download and use all the images available for your own desires.
  3. Here's a great recipe for making your own Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub it's over at Stephanie Lynn's website.
  4. Sumo Sweet Stuff is a great little site or anyone interested in sewing tutorials for little ones. Too many to mention.
  5. Canadian Living magazine has some fun craft ideas for Canada Day. I love the Canada Day scavenger hunt and think I may put one together for our Canada gathering.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas