Why I'm Mad at Everybody Today by Nikki

Source for image.
Last night in my dream my fingers swelled to a massive and alarming size. Both hands. Massive sausage like beefy fingers. My ring bursting off my fingers due to their mammoth size. No. One. Would. Help. Me. I ended up getting myself to the hospital. Still...Nobody. Would. Help. Me. At a hospital. Could they not see, how abnormal, and needy I was? Clearly, the hospital staff in my dreams are quite useless. So I did what every renaissance girl would do, I operated on myself. With my massive sausage fingers I operated on my other fat fingered hand and did nothing but mutter angry little sentiments of abandonment to myself. Others might focus on the fact they performed surgery under distress with successful results, not me. I'm mad that nobody helped me.

Isn't that picture gross? It makes me laugh and disgusts me all at the same time. Sorry, but I couldn't resist sharing it.

Don't worry, I forgive you for not helping me.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas