MS Fundraising

This cute lady is my Mom and the baby she's admiring just happens to be me. She passed away 23 years ago from complications that arose while she battled Multiple Sclerosis. In her honor, Russ and I are taking part in the MS Bike Tour this year along with many of his Fillmore co-workers. In our little team of two, he's the muscle and I'm helping with the fundraising end.

This is his webpage for the event. If you can donate anything, it would most appreciated (for donations of $20 and more, tax receipts are issued). A cure is getting closer with every day and with every dollar. Donations can be made HERE. Russ has set a modest goal of $250, I hope you can help us reach it. Thanks so much.

I miss her.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas