The Gardening Table that Russ Built

I'm over the moon in love with this work bench/potting table that Russ built me out of the blue. It is the prettiest! I can't wait to fill it with little odds and ends as I muck about with my spring planting projects.
I'm trying to figure out where this bad boy is going to live. I like the idea of it being close to the vegetable garden, which means I might have to move the barbeque. Rearranging is in order!
I hope to have a sieve area where the open slates are below. Something for me to sift compost through would be most helpful. A couple buckets of homemade potting mix will fit nicely on that bottom shelf...
Really, it's just so pretty, I feel like the luckiest girl. Thanks babe, I ADORE it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas