Linky Love for the 5th of March

I've seen so many adorable projects and ideas online lately, I must share some, so how about 5 for the 5th of March:
  1. I loved this denim scripture case tutorial at the polka dot chair blog. Such a great project and a fab cover idea for a boy's baptism.
  2. We love owls and made our own owl stuffy awhile back. Toad's Treasures makes an adorable tutorial for an owl at her blog. A must for the little owl lovers out there.
  3. Debra Hawkins of Housewife Eclectic got a bouquet of paper roses from her husband on Valentines Day. I thought it was such a sweet idea. Instructions on making origami roses included!
  4. I LOVE LOVE love LOVE and adore this baby room shared at the Joyeful Journey blog. It's so simple, and oh so sweet. Really, the cost of this makeover is so minimum, another reason to love it.
  5. Secrets of a Super Mommy shares 17 fun things to do for St. Patricks Day. I loved so many of these creative ideas and can't wait to give a couple a try.

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas