Do More Things Badly - Sark

Remember how I told you sometimes I don't like to share. Sometimes I want to hold onto something and make it mine and only mine. I do this with little blogs and websites all the time. Like sharing it will make less wonderful, or make less original. I'm trying to be better and my hand has been forced by a post that I must share with all my blogging friends. Keeping it to myself seems far to selfish.

SARK has been a wonderful inspirational artist in my life since my young adult years in Prince Rupert. I had her poster of "How to be an Artist" on my wall in my bedroom in high school before I even knew who she was. Her blog post a few days ago is A MUST READ. Go right now, bookmark the page, read it and enjoy. Planet SARK is definitely a land worth visiting.

In advance...you're welcome.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas