It's over

We're through.

I'm done.

I can't take it anymore.

Winter has officially pushed me over the edge. Sad thing is, even though I'm done and ready to see the season move on...I have no control of whether it does or not. It's like a dysfunctional relationship, where one partner does it's very best to live up to their full potential and the other partner appreciates none of the effort.

I'll admit that I got excited when the first few snowfalls came and the world was a magical white. Those days seem so very long ago now. Now it's February and the world is still a magical white, only I've run out places to shovel it in my front yard and I'm thinking both Russ and I have given up on the idea of ever having a clear driveway again.

Really really looking forward to green and growing again.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas