A few shots from Christmas

I'm really not one of those ladies that carry their dogs around. I just play one during photographs and when answering the door.
Grandpa is probably not going to love his photo or the fact I'm sharing it. I love it though. It's a great belly laugh and it makes me smile. My blog!
A pretty photo of all the goodies lying in wait for us late late Christmas Eve (or would that be early, early) before Santa's helper slipped to bed. Then one of Kia giving the thumbs up sign before we checked out the goodies.
Boy, do I have stories to tell you. But they will have to wait, as the Christmas season is still well upon us and we're heading out for the afternoon. Just wanted to share a couple photos from what was a very memorable Christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas