Dice and Cookies

One of the best parts about my new calling at church is that I get to make crafty projects on a weekly basis if I want to. So last night I made these dice for singing time. They are approximately 5 inches squared. We're practicing a song for Christmas and I thought this would be a fun way to practice for our performance. If you have to sing a song over and over again, it might as well be fun. Used the digital holiday goodies from House of 3 again!

I've also been baking periodically throughout the morning. My sugar cookie dough is vast and must be dealt with. Here are the designs from this mornings efforts. I love gingerbread shapes with a little hearts cut out. My favorite sugar cookie shape! I also made some Mickey Mouse heads for good measure.
Happy Thursday!

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas