Day 2


Are you wondering if we are in a sugar coma from all the chocolate projects from yesterday? Um, totally! Not to mention the kitchen is a chocolate disaster! I wish I had Aunt Joanne's chocolate room at this time of year. However, an hour of clean up today should set things right.

I'm currently wrapping all the Christmas presents I have and gauging how I'm doing on being done by this Friday. Russ may be the little Christmas project that holds me back, but for the most part, I'm well on my way. I have all the stuff in my closet, but now it's wrapped up, so little peeking eyes can just be curious, not informed! Anyways, here is tonight's advent activity and hope you all have a productive day!Digital product from house of 3.

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas