Something Funny

I've been busy busy working on Kia's birthday quilt. I ended up carpeting the front room floor with squares yesterday and I realized that my math skills leave something to be desired. This quilt has the proportions necessary to blanket our roof line, should I continue onward with this way of thinking...but the good news is, I'm done cutting squares for the top and can now focus on the lining. Trust me, this makes me giddy with happiness, you, probably not so much.

I should share a photo or tell a story or something in this post. So here's a terrible photoshop image I attempted of putting an image of a squirrel into this tree. It makes me laugh so hard at my pathetic skills at trickery. It's just so bad, it's worthy of sharing. Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas