P.I.E.



I had the most fun yesterday baking pies. Who knew I would love the process of pie making so very much? The process feels so old fashioned and truly is one of the most satisfying cooking experiences out there, my only complaints were the intense heat of my kitchen (hot oven, steamy dishwasher and blaring sunshine triad of uber hotness). I made apple pie(s) and chocolate mousse pie(s) for an activity night with the girls. So fun!

I tried to take photos but I suck at food photography! It is an art form I do not possess, as it never looks as good on the screen as it does in person, but maybe because the smell is missing. Oh and I totally forgot to take photos of the chocolate mousse pie in all it's finished glory so I just nabbed one from the leftovers in my fridge.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas