Some of my fav Back to School finds

Though I have complained long and loud about back to school shopping this year, I secretly love it. Especially the school supplies but the clothes are fun too. Here are a few of the items I love from this years shopathon:

  1. Bit the bullet and bought one of these bad boys today. Its the coolest lunch box ever and it's made out of wetsuit material of all things. I love that it sits flat should she miraculously eat everything in her lunch. It's simple, environmental friendly and I can see it going with her into the junior high years. Nice and I got it locally at London Drugs for under $20.
  2. Kia and I do all sorts of little crafty projects to personalize her school supplies. She's really into the color green right now, as well as recycled stuff and we love crafting with DCWV's Green Stack. It is the cutest. Check out your local scrap store or HomeSense for deals.
  3. Pencil cases. Remember this? I'm in the process of sewing her a new one for this year (but she's presently using last years which held up perfectly!) Photos to come!
  4. See Jane Work is one of my all time fav sites. I scored 3 of these sweet basic composition books earlier this summer for Kia and my nieces and they rock! I've seen them for as low as $2.99 a piece at my fav place...HomeSense.

I've shown you mine...now you show me yours!

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas