Some thoughts about the party:
- Let's hope the neighbours don't decide it's time to mow and trim the hedges like they did when I had the Laurels over for a party a couple years ago. I swear we just sat down when the very loud motors started and we could barely hear one another. Nice.
- Parking. Hmmm. Where would 40+ park on our street? We'll find out.
- I always worry about old people falling on my stone steps in the back. Old people and little people. I'm hoping the first aid kit remains unneeded.
- Where are we going to put all the food?
- Where am I going to find enough spoons to serve said food with?
- I'm making the punch and have no punch bowl. Let's hope I can find one to borrow by noon.
- The dog. Lord, the dog could be a menace - but that's Russyl's department.
- I still have a good hours worth of weeding outside and must move the recycling madness upstairs.
A few of the thoughts and worries I'm currently enjoying. Photos to follow and updates on where everyone fit coming in the next day or so.