Garden Party


Yes, I thought that might get your attention. An after eight chocolate cake. Thank you Jackie for supplying a cake that made our eyes roll into the back of our heads. It wasn't this cake, sadly, as I forgot to take a picture!!! Ours was even prettier! I couldn't get away to grab my camera, I had only one thought - must eat cake!

The weather was absolutely perfect! Blue skies and 25'C made for a magical sunny night spent outdoors. Russ was nice enough to set up a day bed outside for me. I thought it would be great fun for the girls to lounge on and I was right!

I didn't take near enough photographs as I spent the majority of the night keeping Roopert from nipping toes, getting various things that were needed (pencils, books, finding my camera, knife, garbage can...etc...) and generally trying to keep things flowing. We took a few group shots of the girls right at the end of the evening:
When all was said and done, clean-up took about 10 minutes and the evening was so beautiful, I sank back in an Adirondack chair with a book and enjoyed the crackling fire and sunset combo.

Not to be ignored, I soon had a guest. Ahhh...delightful.

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas