Not much on the go.

-40's.

Tends to slow things down. Like my car. My will to live.

Yesterday the cardio corridor at GARC (my usual gym) was beyond freezing. The south wall is all glass and it was not holding out any cold. Then some duffus had turned on every fan to full blast. It was one of those workouts where I couldn't read my body, because the environment around me was just so darn chilly. I think I had a good workout?

In other news the youth talent showcase is coming up and all the young women leaders are working on a "special" musical number with dancing. Pause and imagine me taking part...wait for it...wait for it...BLING...I'm quite sure I look even more ridiculous than you even imagine.

I love love love the iPod I bought Russ for last Christmas and now use exclusively. It is happiness in a little silver case. In closing I thought I'd share a few of my favorite workout songs of late.


Workout Songs

Have a good one!

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas