Something I love

I have what can only be described as an obsession with The Lord of the Rings trilogy. My family just shakes their head, yet totally fed into it when they bought me the trilogy extended edition for Christmas. I have been happily devouring every minute of the 12+ hours this edition has to offer since it became mine. It is an abolute must have for any fan of the books and the movies. I can't even begin to tell you the number of Ribbon Wands that have been made to various scenes of the movie, I put the movies on that often. I can't think of a better way to pass the time while working than hanging out with my buddies from Middle Earth. I know that totally makes me a nerd. I'm okay with that.

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas