Randomness

  • I'm so tired of meal planning. Blurgh. It's never-ending. Like laundry. Counting calories only makes it harder. It's not an excuse to quit, just a moment to whine about adding more math and planning into my life.
  • My favorite scent right now is fruits & passion - grapefruit guava. I can't get enough of it!
  • Our May long weekend is finally booked at Fairmont Hot Springs. Something to look forward to. It will be fun to spend the weekend with family.
  • Going to the gym is a humbling experience. Everyday, I surely find new ways to embarrass myself. But I keep coming back for more.
  • I miss Russ. It's not like I don't see him everyday, but we seem to have less time to connect lately and I sense the loss of those hours. I need to plan a date night.
  • Kia is feeling a bit better. She's working through it and is back in school, but now her best buddy is sick. She's joined the Drama Club and is working on the props for an upcoming play of The Princess and the Pea.

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas