Organization

I love being organized.
It is something I used to do.
It is something I used to be.

Since moving out of our small two bedroom flat, and into our smallish 4 level split, I have not really managed to live up to the word. Organization and me seem to have split ways en route to the new place. When I turned left at Sherwood Park, it hung a right and headed to Wainwright. I have been somewhat numb to our parting until recently.

You see...I miss it. I'm being taken down by a pistachio green side-split and quite frankly that is humiliating. The old adage that you can't organize clutter is true. I've tried. It can't be done. Now some of you wise readers are probably thinking of my word choice for 2009: complete and you're thinking that I am wanting to be completely organized. No, I know myself too well to utter that request. But here it is...I still love the concept of organization and I want to do better. I want to purge some of the junk we know longer need. I want to have a sense of control over the hot spots and the knowledge that small efforts are enough. I want to be a bit lighter at the end of each week.

I'm off to Wainwright to find my old friend. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas