Kia, strikes again

Me and the kidlet have been having lots of heart to heart talks lately. Grade 4 seems to be where little girls develop claws and she's gotten a few scratches in the discovery. At the end of one of our talks she said that she's been keeping the fortune cookie paper she got from my birthday dinner in her desk at school. Well, somehow this boy that sits next to her got it and read it to some kids in class. Kia told him it was hers, but he just shrugged and put it in his pocket. Instead of starting something, my little kidlet found a tiny scrap of paper, wrote out the fortune again, from memory, and then on the back wrote - "my fortune from Mom's birthday". Besides me thinking she sits beside a totally little turd, it reminded me just how incredibly sweet and awesome my kid is.

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas