That SAHM I am.

I am SAHM
I am SAHM
SAHM I am

That SAHM- I am
ThaT SAHM-I-am!
I do not like
that SAHM-I-am!

Would you like
a constant fan?

Well, sure I would
but I don't know how I can?

SAHM I am's can have them
here and there
SAHM I am's can have them
everywhere!

Plus you get great jobs
like collect the bugs.
Clean the toilet, when it plugs
Catch the vomit, clean the rugs
Make homemade soup,
jugs and jugs.

Is there anything better than a
SAHM - I am?

I really doubt it SAHM I am.
A SAHM is where it's at,
it's better than a designer hat.
Word.

(Ya feeling me) - A little final poetic tribute to my last few days (like Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) as the Stay At Home Mom. Tonight we're going to party like it's 1999. Whatever that means.

Popular posts from this blog

Barn Star Tutorial

The Faithful Donut

Firewood Storage Ideas