Post Christmas

Merry Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day with those you love. We had a lovely Christmas, quiet and relaxing, which is what I was craving! Kia had a sleepover a couple nights before Christmas, the girls always sleep in forts in the playroom and then surround themselves in every little twinkling light they can. Kia always gives the best spot to her friends, so the next night I let her sleep in the "best spot". When I went down in the morning to check on her, this is what I found. It looked so magical, I had to take a picture.
She couldn't sleep in her playroom on Christmas Eve, because Russ and I had other plans: finally putting up a curtain for her stage. It took us long enough! She loves it and I think it will hands down be the best Christmas gift of the season.
We tried something new on Christmas Eve. We had our Christmas meal; turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and all our other favorites. I wanted to do this, so Christmas wasn't spent slaving the day away in the kitchen. It was perfect. Christmas morning I made a big brunch and we enjoyed leftovers in the afternoon. Might not work for everyone, but our PJ loungin' family loved it.
Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve and a night of games and movies. No, we didn't sit around and watch the TV fireplace, but I thought it was funny to have in the background. ;) So there is a snippet of our Christmas, and I best get back to lounging. This blogging business takes too long. Happy Boxing Day!

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas