Dazzled and Dazed

I had to run to the mall today to meet someone who was picking up some Ribbon Wands and there were all these men wondering around, glassy eyed and dazed. A few of them actually stopped, looked around slowly and scratched their toque covered noggin's in confusion. Classic Christmas moment..."he puzzled and puzzled, till his puzzler was sore..."

I, on the other hand, am completely finished my gift shopping and now must only brave the mall with Kia, as she shops for Dad and brave the grocery store lines for fresh produce during the week of Christmas. I even think Russ is finished, which means there will be one less toque wearing fella in the malls on Christmas Eve day.

We had our youth Christmas party last night. I love working with the youth in our church, they are so much fun and last night was filled with lots of laughter as the kids played games, had a burst your bubble game and made Christmas trees out of old junk. Mrs. Claus even made a surprise visit and to top it off, I had my first glass of egg nog of the season and it was scrumptious.

Tonight is Kia's Christmas Concert and she is very excited to be one of the actors in the show. That is all the information she has given me, so I guess we'll see tonight. Should probably bring my camera, eh? I'm prepared to be dazzled. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas