FYI: You couldn't pay me to be 9 again.

There is friend drama happening in Ki Ki's world in grade 4. Friendships changing, it's actually quite ridiculous and reminds me that girls have a huge capacity for both friendship and destruction. I won't go into details, but needless to say that through it all, my kidlet amazes me with her inner direction and ability to see through the lies and recognize the truth in the situation and identify the qualities that really matter. A part of me wants to protect her from this stuff, yet when I see the results from her handling the situations (with a little encouragement from Mom and Dad), and how it makes her stronger, I realize that she really is capable of dealing with this stuff. The fact that I wish she didn't have to, is simply my maternal right.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas