Blogging Blah'

I know you all have em, cuz if you have a blog I can honestly tell you that you're not updating it nearly as much as I'd like, but I get why you don't. Sadly when you've been at this as long as I have, sometimes the same old stuff just sounds incredibly boring.

Do you really care that my house is a sty? That all the stains I steam cleaned out of my carpet last fall have somehow magically reappeared? That there are 11 nail holes through my freshly painted wall that I have to spackle and repaint? That almost every dish in my cupboards is dirty and needs to be washed? That Russ and I are so old we can't stay awake past 10:30pm and have fallen asleep trying to convince ourselves otherwise, 3 times this past week alone?

Ya, I didn't think so....

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas