Happy Monday

  • I remembered my facebook password today.
  • Took me 30 minutes to shovel the snow off the driveway.
  • Me and Kia slept in till 8 but still managed to get to school on time.
  • I really wish we had a container store in Edmonton.
  • If I was going to open my own store it would be the container store and I would never make money because I would be paid in containers.
  • Kari Lynn and I don't really shop in stores together, but we shop online while talking on the phone. So I guess that counts.
  • Depressing poetry is sometimes hilarious. I don't know if it was meant to be funny but I laughed out loud reading this.
  • I LOVE having a working dishwasher again.
  • Last night I imagined inventing a self cleaning fridge while drifting off to sleep.
  • Russ says that what you think about when you have nothing vying for your attention is a direct lesson as to what you should be.
  • I'm a fridge inventor.

Popular posts from this blog

The Faithful Donut

Barn Star Tutorial

Firewood Storage Ideas